Close Down Report
After the end of the project, there will probably be a final meeting where the different areas will be discussed.
- What is the overall impression of the project?
- Were the goals achieved and how good?
- Have costs or effort been exceeded?
- How well did we communicate during the project?
- What has been learned for further projects?
- Are there open points (follow-up)?
Were the goals achieved and how good?
How well did it work in following areas?
What is still to be done?
The Time To Start A Successful Project is Now
Get the project tool that help you sleep well again